We own and control any data collected on the Website which may be used for internal marketing purposes and to improve the Website. We do not disclose this data to third parties, unless required by law or court order or to enable third parties to provide certain services to us, for example web hosting. However, we will at all times control and be responsible for that use of your data.
We collect your personal data which you voluntarily submit, for example when following an email link from the Website. We may use this data to provide you with information which you may have requested.
By using the Website you consent to our use of your personal data as set out above. This privacy statement may be changed at any time by posting the latest version on the Website. Each time you enter the Website you agree that the privacy statement current at that time shall apply to all data which we may hold about you.
The recipient of this data are the Edmond de Rothschild entities listed as data owners and controllers, as per the list provided in the "Learn more & customize" section: the data owner and controller will depend on the country you chose on the contact form. The data collected will be communicated only to internal recipients concerned within the Edmond de Rothschild Group, based in countries belonging to the European Union or in Switzerland (it should be noted that the European Commission has established by decision n°2000/518/EC of 26 July 2000 that this third country ensures an adequate level of protection) for the purposes of managing requests for information and relations with the entities forming Edmond de Rothschild Real Estate Investment Management, provided that such communication is limited to those persons who need to know said data. By communicating such data to us, you consent to their processing and communication under the conditions described above and you release Edmond de Rothschild Real Estate Investment Management entities from professional secrecy for this purpose.
The data collected via the forms will be kept in a computerised file for a maximum of 13 months and then destroyed.
You can access your data, rectify them, request their deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. You may also object to the processing of your data. You may also exercise your right to the portability of your data.
Consult the website of the local data protection authorities:
- France: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (www.cnil.fr)
- United Kindgdom: Information Commissioner's Office (ico.org.uk)
- Germany: Bundesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit (www.bfdi.bund.de)
- Netherlands: Autoriteit persoonsgegevens (autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en)
- Switzerland: Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (www.edoeb.admin.ch)
Personal data protection charters
- Edmond de Rothschild REIM (Suisse) S.A: French language
- Edmond de Rothschild REIM (Suisse) S.A: English language
- Edmond de Rothschild REIM (France): French language
- Edmond de Rothschild REIM (UK): English language
- Edmond de Rothschild REIM (Germany): English language
- Edmond de Rothschild REIM (Benelux): English language